Genoger, The Temple of Fraid
A shapechanging race of beings that roam across Genoger.
Creating a Doppelganger
- +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
- Medium Size
- Base Speed of a Doppelganger is 30 feet
- Darkvision 60 feet
- Racial Hit Dice: A Doppelganger begins with four levels of monsterous humanoid, which provides 4d8 Hit Dice, a Base Attack Bonus of +4, and Base Saving Throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4.
- Racial Skills: A Doppelganger’s monsterous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 7 x (2 + INT mod). It’s class skills are Bluff, Diplomacy, Disguise, Intimidate, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot.
- Racial Feats: A Doppelganger’s monsterous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- +4 Natural Armor Bonus
- +4 Racial bonus on Bluff and Disguise checks. When using it’s Change Shape ability, a Doppelganger gets an additional +10 circumstance bonus on Disguise checks. If you can read an opponents mind, it gets a further +4 circumstance bonus on Bluff and Disguise checks.
- Special Attacks: Detect Thoughts (Su)- A Doppelganger can continuously use Detect Thoughts as the spell (caster level 18th; Will DC 13 negates). It can supress or resume this ability at will as a free action. The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Special Qualities: Change Shape (Su)- A Doppelganger can assume the shape of any small or medium humanoid. In humanoid form, the doppelganger loses it’s natural attacks, a doppelganger can remain in it’s humanoid form until it chooses to assume a new one. A change in form cannot be dispelled, but a doppelganger reverts to its natural form when killed. A True Seeing spell or ability reveals its natural form.
- Immunity to sleep and charm effects
- Favored Class: Rogue
- Level Adjustment: +4